Craving for a slice of PIZZA?? Or craving for a pan of PIZZA?
You can have it your own way!!!
It's easy... Delicious and cheap!!
I have some pictures to make you guys hungry..
It's is so tempting... Nyum nyum nyum...
|My breakfast this morning on 22/1/2013 (^^,)|
|My beloved husband's dinner made by ME!!! Pizza in a pan... Crispy crust|
with mozzarella cheese and great tomato sauce... Yummy...
I'm using the Totally Pizza Cookbook (Berkeley, California) which is printed in 1996 by Helene Siegel... So the steps and ingredients are really easy and I really hope you guys can make a perfect pizza just like I did...
(This book shows how to make pizza base by hand, by food processor and by electric mixer. So, I'm using electric mixer)
1 1/4 package of dried yeast
1 tablespoon sugar
1 1/2 cup of warm water not hot water!
4 cup of all purpose flour
1 tablespoon salt
3 tablespoons of olive oil (you can switch into cooking oil if you don't have olive oil)
1. Combine 1/2 cup water, sugar and yeast.
2. In mixer bowl combine flour, salt and olive oil. Mix with paddle to combine.
3. Pour in yeast mixture and slowly add remaining water until dough forms a ball around the hook. Knead at medium speed about 5 minutes until dough is smooth, moist and elastic.
4. Remove dough and transfer to oiled bowl and cover with kitchen towel and let it rise about 30 minutes.
5. Punch down the dough and floured the board.
6. Put the dough on the board and gently knead the dough.
7. Cut into 3 pieces (You can make 3 pizza base)
8. If you wanna store the dough, wrap the dough using plastic tightly and store in the fridge.
Pizza Sauce (My version):
1 bottle of Kimball spagethi sauce
6 white button mushroom (sliced)
1 teaspoon dried oregano (must have this)
1 teaspoon white pepper
Pinch of salt
1 teaspoon sugar
2 chicken breast (boiled and cut into sliced)
1. Splash some olive oil in the pan and add chicken breast. Stir well.
2. Add the kimball spagethi sauce, mushroom, oregano, white pepper, salt, and sugar. Stir until everything is cooked!
How to make:
1. 1st you have to roll the pizza dough using rolling pin. Make a round shape. (Follow the size of your plate).
2. Spread some pizza sauce on the top of the dough.
3. Sprinkle mozzarella cheese (or any cheese you want to use) on the top of the pizza sauce.
4. Put in the oven at least 7 to 8 minutes (220c) until the pizza base is cooked and the cheese melt.
Sonang yo kan?? Have a try and don't lazy lazy maa... It is so easy... I've revealed my family secret recipe.. So don't forget to try.. Okay (^^,)
p/s: banyak sangat tengok TLC (Travel and Living Channel) sepanjang hari... Begitu jugak dengan AFC (Asian Food Channel)... Mereka menjadi channel terindah di astro aku di rumah... Bestnya kalau ada cooking channel sendiri lalalalala.....